Honey Lemon Spinach. An easy spinach recipes that doesn’t take long to make and tastes great.
This idea came along one night when I had two containers of spinach on the verge of going bad in a day or two and I was trying to think of what to make with them. As I was going through the kitchen I wondered what it would taste like and thought I didn’t have much to lose. It turned out to be a big hit and now we have been making it almost every week. We modify it a little bit each time adding more or less or this or that but it comes out good each time.
- Spinach – We use two I believe 10 oz containers
- Honey – 2 to 3 Tbsp
- Lemon juice – 4 Tbsp
- Butter – 2 Tbsp
- olive oil – 1 Tbsp
*These are what we like you can try it and fix it according to your taste.
- I put a little drizzle of olive oil in a pan and warmed it up.
- Then I began to add the spinach to saute it.
- Then in a separate pot I put the lemon juice, honey and butter to mix and melt.
- once all the spinach is cooked to your liking then add the honey mix.
- Then serve it up.